What Bino harness are you running

AGC and love it. I was looking for something that integrated directly into a daypack because it seems really silly to me to have a harness for your binos that is completely separate from your backpack. Like, too many straps.

I got the Classic Max paired with the Scout backpack. Fits the binos, the rangefinder, wind detector, calls, and phone really easily.

My only critique on the Scout is it comes with a camelbak-type bladder that has all sorts of extra plastic and fussy features on it that I'm going to trade out for a regular camelbak. The plastic grabbed my bowstring yesterday at the range that led to a wayward shot. Good to resolve these things now!

I really like it. The 12x version also holds a 15x56 with the eyecups down. The harness has a lot of good pockets, and the one on the back panel holds a phone nicely for nav, pics, etc. Comfy harness too -- way better than prior version.
Glad you like your MR. I really like my Marsupial. I got interested in the MR when I thought read it attaches to your pack. I must have misinterpreted the info as it does not attach direct to my MR pack. It sure looks like a great harness otherwise.

I have the Solo Hunter bino harness and love it! Order a size that was a tad too small for my knockers and they exchanged the bag for a larger size for free! Great service!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stravic
Back