What are your goals this year ?

mtmiller

Oh, lots of thngs
<UL TYPE=SQUARE><LI>Shoot a limit with five mallards and one pintail all drakes (have only done this once)
<LI>Shoot a limit of geese and ducks in the same day (and preferably from the same spot)
<LI>Get a banded bird
<LI>Locate some new hunting areas
<LI>Win a hunt to Louisiana
<LI>Final goal is to get out as often as possible and enjoy watching my dog work[/list]Oh yea, I have a goal to find a better duck jerky recipe.
biggrin.gif

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 07-17-2003 09:05: Message edited by: mtmiller ]</font>

1. I'd like to shoot a Pintail and get it mounted.

2. I'd like to shoot 5 geese.

3. I'd like to shoot 40 ducks.

Thats what I'm shooting for... Anyone else have any goals this year ? (Duck/goose hunting I mean)

* shot more greenheads than wood ducks.
* get a limit of canadian geese in kansas along with a giant whitetail.
* not to hit any more deer with my truck on my way duck hunting.
* get the gal to go shoot daffy with me. I doubt she will go b/c she likes to feed mallards that come into our yard from the pond across the street. You never know?.?.

later, MM

Hey muley magician, do u have a goose hunt lined up in Kansas?? I do a fair amount of goosin!!! Let me know maybe i can help u out on a limit or 5!!!

Have dekes, will travel!! 7.21

Thanks but i have already got some of the best land i have ever hunted in Kansas. The man who owns it is like a dad to me and he lets me go hunt on allllllllllllllllll of his farm land in SE KS. I'll post pics of some of the deer that have been killed off of there you'll crap. One i know is 205 n/t and 193 typical. With a bow. I have been trying to get him to enter them in the books but he says he doesnt worry about "them books"

later, MM

Its near Fulton KS ( outside of Fort Scott ). Yeah there are some really good fishing ponds on the land. I grew up fishing in them. I will post the pictures in the deer sections along with other monster mule deer sheds ( and dead ones ) when i get back from Wyoming around Aug. 23rd. I'm leaving going to scout Kansas tommorow and then heading to Wyoming.

later, MM

Back