What are you guys paying for gas?

$6.49 Diesel and $5.07 gas.

I had a solo bird hunting trip planned for the weekend that would require roughly 3 tanks of diesel. I thought about the diesel price and hot weather limiting hunting time. I canceled the trip. I’m hunting local birds this weekend.
 
You know we need people to kill more animals when we can even get along in a post what you paid at the pump thread.


Feel free to bring convos to PMs.

My hunting rig uses fuel. I recall threads here when reloading supplies went up quickly a few years ago and those supplies were hard to find at any price.

Fuel is way, way up since St. Patty's Day. And so is fertilizer so someone smarter than me needs to actually explain how some refinery shenanigans by Big Oil of prior Presidents has anything to do with fertilizer going up.

The same responsibility for fuel being up is the same for fertilizer going up with the same responsibility for spending levels by the Federal Government along with imposed tariffs pushing mortgage rates up and killing the housing market.

Is not that hard to connect the dots. But, maybe simpler to blame on anyone but the guy with the bold unilateral Presidential actions since January 2025. So, yes, the wallet is getting thinner for a lot of us on this forum as we head out on hunts and the promised checks that are in the mail for rebates of tariffs ruled illegal and Doge cuts which promised trillions in savings to be distributed are not in my wallet yet. How much did others get in their checks? That is as interesting as this week's fuel prices. Maybe they lost my address, dang it, when the prior President snuck in and hacked the payment system.
 
Back
Top