MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

What are you guys paying for gas?

Gassed up my sister's wheelchair van that I borrowed, plus our can for the mower yesterday. It was still $3.69 and I took $1 off of that with my Kroger points. So, $2.69! Got a feeling we can kiss that goodbye for a while.

Filled the truck up getting ready for a elk hunt today, took 80 gallons. I hate it takes forever and you have to restart every $175. Cant wait (-sarcasm) to stop and fill the unleaded tanks thats another 30 gallon. Whole time at pump i felt like this:
kicked-kicking.gif

3.91 with 0.30 off for 3.61 at safeway. Probably 30-40 cents cheaper in the city

Just under 4 bucks for diesel. We're going to Taos for Labor Day weekend, I expect it to rise.

$4.59............................total BS! 3rd largest producing state. Nada for us.

Local guy sold his propane company to Pinnicle. In a year all the staff has quit and now they are closing. I get gas from them.
Today I have to call the only remaining supplier and get on a waiting list.......and I hate these folks. I worked for them for 2 years and they screwed me.
I was going to put in a propane back up system....guess I have to look at solar.

I've been looking at solar for supplemental power to reduce energy costs. It's way too expensive for what I would gain or save. Bite the bullet so to speak and go propane backup or look into the yeti power pack batteries and recharge with solar. There's other brands besides the yeti but my opinion is the yeti has it all figured out.

Too bad we don’t have the accounts receivable guy for exon here to explain this stuff to us anymore...
Cheapest place in town jumped from $4.09 to $4.27 yesterday.

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BullelkSD
Back