What are you currently reading?

neffa3

rereading Mouthful of feathers for, I think, the fourth time. I really love the compilation of writers. Best Upland related read I've ever "picked up" (though it's only available on kindle).

geetar

the land of Andy Griffith and Robert Ruark.
My latest - "Gunsmithing Modern Firearms" by Bryce Towsley. "A gun guy's guide to making good guns even better." (found at brycetowsley.com)

Bryce is my favorite writer in American Hunter magazine. He authored the Number 1 selling hunting books about the Benoit family from Vermont. I even met him once! Whether you're looking to do advanced cleaning, cutting off a barrel, bulding your own rifle (bolt or AR), etc, then you'll love this book. I've even gotten ideas for new "must have" gun stuff - Lyman Bore Scope that won't break your wallet. If you're a gun guy, then I think you'll really enjoy this read, plus his humor has had me laughing a lot of times....
My parents got me his other book on gunsmithing a few years back for Christmas. It still is a favorite and is close by on my shelf at all times. EBC6209C-6A64-4C50-A021-C8911C6B6381.jpegEBC6209C-6A64-4C50-A021-C8911C6B6381.jpeg