MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

What are you currently reading?

"The Case for Christ" by Lee Strobel. Very compelling story about an atheist journalist who set out to prove that God doesn't exist. I enjoyed the book so much I bought the 3 DVD set (The Case for: Christ, Creator and Faith) and liked them even more than the book.

Just finished Boddington’s “favorite rifles and cartridges“. Didn’t know he was such a fan of the 7/08; The man has done a lot of hunting, I think the book would be a good resource to someone coming into the game trying to decide which cartridge/rifle to get.
The Legendary hunts of Theodore Roosevelt is up next

I'm reading this now. I've been watching the Viking Series and felt a strong urge to read about them - the settlement, hunting, civilization, and voyages.
images.jpg
I've also been fascinated by the concept of the mind and its functioning for a while. I'd started self-learning Psychology through Coursera and other platforms. Currently, I'm reading the works of the Swiss Psychologist Jean Piaget on Transductive Reasoning.

Mekong First Light by Joseph Calleway Jr. I Recently finished 13 Months by Bruce Bastien and Darkness Bravo : A Soldier Rembers by Edward Fedrick. I've been hooked on Viet Nam biographies the past couple months.

I finally finished David R Montgomery's "Dirt, The Erosion of Civilizations" .

Glad I got through it. Not what I would call an easy read, but important stuff.

Keeping pattern of non-fiction, then fiction. I'm starting C.J. Box's "Trophy Hunt" tomorrow.

I just finished a great one from Allen Morris Jones, A Quite Place of Violence. It looks at the ethics of hunting and applies them to a justification of hunting. I thought it was really good.

I just finished a great one from Allen Morris Jones, A Quite Place of Violence. It looks at the ethics of hunting and applies them to a justification of hunting. I thought it was really good.
I’m reading this now. Heard Alan on the BHA podcast and that was very interesting. Have you listened to it?

I finally finished David R Montgomery's "Dirt, The Erosion of Civilizations" .

Glad I got through it. Not what I would call an easy read, but important stuff.

Keeping pattern of non-fiction, then fiction. I'm starting C.J. Box's "Trophy Hunt" tomorrow.
Have you heard of this? Pretty interesting to see how centuries of technology can’t defeat dirt + water.

Caribou Gear

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
htcooke
Back