Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

What are you currently reading?

Clive Cussler...
I've listened to the Dirk Pitt and Issac Bell series. Really enjoyable.
Started the Oregon Files and this one borders maybe a tad too fanciful. I'm listening to book #2 currently and so far, it's pretty good - for the most part.

I have audiobooks (Audible) for my drive to/from work and have a couple hundred completed... All the various series by these authors and more.
Tom Clancy, David Baldacci, Vince Flynn, Brad Thor and Taylor, W.E.B. Griffin, John Grisham, Ben Coes, Lee Child's, Alex Berenson, Matthew Bentley, Daniel Silva... On and on.

Great way to enjoy the drive (and camp). :)

Last edited:
Clive Cussler...
I've listened to the Dirk Pitt and Issac Bell series. Really enjoyable.
Started the Oregon Files and this one borders maybe a tad too fanciful. I'm listening to book #2 currently and so far, it's pretty good - for the most part.

I have audiobooks (Audible) for my drive to/from work and have a couple hundred completed... All the various series by these authors and more.
Tom Clancy, David Baldacci, Vince Flynn, Brad Thor and Taylor, W.E.B. Griffin, John Grisham, Ben Coes, Lee Child's, Alex Berenson, Matthew Bentley, Daniel Silva... On and on.

Great way to enjoy the drive (and camp). :)
My commutes have been pretty brutal over the years... I did the cusslers for a while but the new ones are too short.

Great beach reads, but I like a really long audio book for the commute, Russian literature is great in that regard.

America Before, Graham Handcock. Just finished Crow Killer. I love everything Peter Hathaway Capstick does. River of Doubt was good too.
There is a few for your list.
Loved River of Doubt! Blood and Thunder by Hampton Sides is also very good.

Just finished "The Big Burn" via Audible book on tape. Subject matter covered and intertwined with the huge fire/s of 1910 and the birth of the US Forest Service, and conservation/preservation/politics of the day.

I've been reading a whole lot of Defense Policies, Leadership manuals on Doctrine, Leading People, Leading the Institution, papers on ethics and ethos, duty, etc. All work related stuff that is keeping me away from reading things I actually enjoy.

Just finished "The Big Burn" via Audible book on tape. Subject matter covered and intertwined with the huge fire/s of 1910 and the birth of the US Forest Service, and conservation/preservation/politics of the day.
Very good book and amazing bit of history.
Hard to imagine the scale of the fire and frightening to drive through Wallace/Kellogg and think about being surrounded by a raging inferno.

Start with Why: How Great Leaders Inspire Everyone to Take Action, by Simon Sinek

The prose isn't the best, but the substance behind it is highly recommended.

I've been making my way through this one. Not about hunting, but I think it's way more useful to hunters than any of the other pronghorn hunting books I've read.
20200303_203607.jpg

91+Vk6Y4u-L.jpg
I simply can't put this book down! His account of his own story, is shocking. Then hiw he applies it is incredible. Easy read and I highly recommend!

Behind a Thin Green Line by Tony Latham. Decent read about a game warden who breaks up a poaching ring. Hot spots some good hunting ground in Idaho.IMG_20200304_063626802.jpg

Back