Caribou Gear

What a HAAAWG!!!

ThndrChkn

A friend of a friend shot this a couple weeks ago in one of the limited draw areas (339)
This thing is a freakin GIANT!!!:eek::eek:

Excuse the last pic, a friend of mine took the pic with his phone from the back of a digital camera... Still good enough to get the point across...:D

It is said to score 407"...

Just thought I'd share a couple of pics that were sent to me... My son's friend has this same tag, so we're trying to locate a couple that were with this guy...

What a bull, wow! What's even better is he looks like a regular dude without a team of guides behind him.

Awesome bull! I feel like I've seen that second photo before, was it on the B&C trophy watch or posted here previously?

district 339 in montana? Siebens?

Yes, district 339... I call it the Sieben Tag...

That's incredible, gotta ask was it public land?

Yes, I believe it is... Worst case, if it is private, it IS huntable by John Q Public...

Couldn't agree more and not photo shopped either. What an awesome elk.

100% DIY... This guy is a BIG TIME shed hunter, and from what my friend tells me, he and his family are some huntin machines... I also have a pic of a tremendous bull his nephew (I'm told) got as well...

You be the judge... :D

I do believe if these guys ARE related, I have no doubt they are INDEED huntin machines...

What they have in elk hunting skills they make up for it with a lack of photo skills!;)

You'd have to do a triple take on that 3rd when you saw him, probably wipe your bino lens to make sure not foggy.

For the guys from the Billings area:

This one was reportedly taken near Reed Point?? Another friend of mine reportedly knows the guy in the pic... ?

I'd say Big Sky Country is shaping up quite nicely to be Big Bull Country... :cool::cool::cool:

PEAX Trekking Poles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrGeauxNewMexico
Back