Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

What a difference a year makes

brockel

We’ve gotten a ton of moisture this year compared to last year. Just last night we got another 2.17” of rain. I don’t think we had that much for 3/4 of last year. First picture didn’t have anything turned out on it that’s just what it looked like from the drought and massive amount of grasshoppers. Second picture is from today exactly a year later from first picture.
55665959-28A0-428C-B2DA-3D64F7CF7D48.jpeg
8C08746A-3C67-4258-B130-45DCFEDFE9B8.jpeg

Still brutally dry in the augusta/choteau area. Crazy how much variation the state is seeing in moisture this year
Seems like storms go either north or south of this area. Attended the Rhinehardt 100 at Scoutana in early June. It was very dry with many pastures looked ate to the ground.

Seems like storms go either north or south of this area. Attended the Rhinehardt 100 at Scoutana in early June. It was very dry with many pastures looked ate to the ground.
Pretty dry still in NC MT as well. We have gotten enough to finely green up the pasture. Damage has been done to the crops. Thankful for what we have gotten though.

I drove up to Toston this morning around 9am. Some rain last night and low clouds/fog this morning. I have never seen that section of 287 so green, at least in the 20 years I have lived in the Three Forks area. Now if we could get a good snow winter.
Good to see @brockel .

Spent all weekend in Boulder, rained non stop yesterday the place is greener and lusher than I may have ever seen. The elk have moved in and I’m seeing more deer than I usually see in that area also. Definitely better moisture this year- although my foreman swears this is gonna be an even worse fire season. Something like 88 it rained like this and then from July 15th til November nothing, all this rain creates taller grass and more fuel for later in summer. I guess we’ll see

Spent all weekend in Boulder, rained non stop yesterday the place is greener and lusher than I may have ever seen. The elk have moved in and I’m seeing more deer than I usually see in that area also. Definitely better moisture this year- although my foreman swears this is gonna be an even worse fire season. Something like 88 it rained like this and then from July 15th til November nothing, all this rain creates taller grass and more fuel for later in summer. I guess we’ll see
Valid point.
Let's hope it doesn't go that path.

I drove up to Toston this morning around 9am. Some rain last night and low clouds/fog this morning. I have never seen that section of 287 so green, at least in the 20 years I have lived in the Three Forks area. Now if we could get a good snow winter.
Good to see @brockel .
Three Forks area? How much moisture do you need to grow subdevelopments? 😄

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back