What a Chitty poll :

I wouldn't be surprised that Sun Valley and surrounding area will be in that wolf "viewing" area where the wolves can't be hunted.

I will buy a tag just because I can. I could sell it as memorabilia like the Larry Craig bobble-foot thing given away last week at a minor league baseball game in Minneapolis! :D

I wouldn't be surprised that Sun Valley and surrounding area will be in that wolf "viewing" area where the wolves can't be hunted.

I will buy a tag just because I can. I could sell it as memorabilia like the Larry Craig bobble-foot thing given away last week at a minor league baseball game in Minneapolis! :D

My buddy went to that game an got 2 of them in case any of you Idahoans want one for Craig to sign!

For $11.50, I'm buying a tag just in case. I've hunted a lot in wolf country and have found fresh tracks, scat and have heard howls but haven't seen a live one yet.

the boy saw a pack of 5 wolves and the wife saw a single up in the weitas creek guard station area while we were there bear hunting. tracks were every where. shoot the damn things.

Saw a wolf while hunting elk in November 06 clear down by Montpelier, you know, where there are no wolves. I will buy a tag "just in case".

Saw a wolf while hunting elk in November 06 clear down by Montpelier, you know, where there are no wolves. I will buy a tag "just in case".
There are definitely wolves south of Montpelier. Talking to a DOA Wildlife Services person a couple of weeks ago, they had shot two just east of Bear Lake just outside of UT into WY. They're definitely there, but according to him just passing through or roaming. They've not established a pack or den in the area yet.

I have to live in this valley with the jackasses who voted no,I'm either really tough or stupid as hell I haven't figured which yet.|oo The problem is I was born here and these pompous jerkoffs are ruining my home.:BLEEP:That would be the jackasses and the wolves!!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shinerbt
Back