Yeti GOBOX Collection

West Yellowstone Bison?

Congrats to both of you! What a great opportunity, chance of a lifetime. Good luck and please share pics and stories of the scouting, hunting trips.

I will plan on sharing plenty of pics, thru friends i have been able to track down a couple previous tag holders and now I cant wait for the weather to improve so I can head out scouting.

This tag is also a great excuse for me to buy a new rifle so I want to get one picked out in the next month so I have plenty of time to break it in.

Congrats on the tag! That’s the one I always apply for, since it’s only an hour or so away. Looking forward to following along.

Randy I liked your video! Are those folks still as prevalent down there during the seasons? I heard that they are not near as bad as it was like they were with you literally on top of you guys. A friend of mine had his young boy draw a tag about 3 years ago and he got a nice cow. They did not have any issues during their hunt. By the way his boy shot his with a 7mm-08.

Not to be a "Debbie-downer", but it's not the tag it was when Randy drew back a few years ago. I drew this tag in fall of 2018 and hunted opening week and every weekend of the season except for thanksgiving and christmas.

I'm happy to provide whatever info I can to help, but it is not what I would classify as a "hunt". It's a "wait if they migrate out" then shoot one.

PM me if you'd like more info

Randy I liked your video! Are those folks still as prevalent down there during the seasons? I heard that they are not near as bad as it was like they were with you literally on top of you guys. A friend of mine had his young boy draw a tag about 3 years ago and he got a nice cow. They did not have any issues during their hunt. By the way his boy shot his with a 7mm-08.
That group has the brain-washed college kids out there in full force over the christmas break, at least during the winter of 2018-19, towards the end of season when weather got crappy they dissappeared when they went back to school except of a couple of the old hippie strongholds

Got it done in last weekend. Thank you to all the members that helped with with my scouting. I also was lucky enough to meet several other tag holders who were a tremendous help, I even had 4 people who I had just met that morning help with the packout. So far I know of at least 6 state hunters that have been successful so hopefully the trend continues.88D9875A-3E7D-4E15-B7B7-104CCEC3EE37.jpeg

Got it done in last weekend. Thank you to all the members that helped with with my scouting. I also was lucky enough to meet several other tag holders who were a tremendous help, I even had 4 people who I had just met that morning help with the packout. So far I know of at least 6 state hunters that have been successful so hopefully the trend continues.View attachment 167614
That looks like the best Xmas present any hunter could EVER get, great job on the hunt! Thanks for posting! Merry Xmas!

Back