Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

We're Hiring (again)

Oh, Squatch is killin' it. He got a huge year-end bonus and had only been with us a month. Wish we had more like him. We believe in him. He's going to do some ice fishing this month.
Oh excellent I am sure that he will be great with the augers whether manual or power. Hopefully he doesn’t do too many close together and in a circle ⭕️. I hope that you all catch some Whopper s. Don’t let him assist you with CPA 👨‍💼 work, not so sure that he is that great with numbers. Haha 🤣

Wow, that would be an awesome job. Way out of the realm of my expertise but if you ever need a Project Manager let me know!

Wonder if I can get the wife to move back west and move her accounting business that direction too.

You never seem to post jobs for out of shape old guys who can't wake up early and have bitchy attitudes.

Not to step on @DirtyMedic's turf, but I was raised by a former athletic trainer for two hockey teams. I am well trained in the art of telling people to suck it up and get back on the ice. Much cheaper than mainstream medicine.
Hold on now! Most of my treatments are “Change your socks, drink water, and take some Motrin”

If you could overlook my complete lack of camera experience, I'd pack like a mule, camp like a hobo, work like a dog, and complain like a mute. I wouldn't even fart in the tent!

Anyone want to buy a remote lodge in Alaska? This sounds like fun! I probably lack the camera skills, and most definitely the software abilities to do this right. It's fun to dream though.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sea Rover
Back