MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

We're Hiring (again)

I think you are discriminating against the old. To be honest, the physical activities you put these guys through I couldn't have done at 25. You have had some good ones and always find a new one. Good luck. It does sound like an adventure and not a job.

Awesome opportunity for a passionate outdoors person who loves to help tell a story about wild places and wild animals while also creating advocates of the conservation of both. 🐏🐐🦌🦃🐇🌲🌳🏕🏔🏜 Should put also not afraid of working around Llamas 🦙. How could anyone be? They are awesome and tremendous beneficial to one’s heath, back and can add some years to their backcountry hunting life.
Dale Evans worked out really well as the new guy this past season (even if he decided to get married 🤵🏻👰 in November). I really enjoy his wildlife photography 📸, so stunning. I am sure that whom ever you choose from some qualified applicants will do a great job as well.
Must also go hunting 🏹 or even fishing 🎣 and film it when not on duty with Randy or on special assignment with Scott Jones or other various friends and colleagues. Not just an awesome suggestion, but terms of employment.
Good luck 🍀 to all the applicants. I am hoping 2020 is The Year of the Pronghorn since 2019 was the Year of the Elk. There definitely was some whoppers taken including a first for Michael and two successful hunts with Uncles and much more. 🇺🇸

Back