Caribou Gear

" Well you just go back."....my journey through elk country

This is a great story. Congrats on the successful journey. Solo is hardcore especially that far from home. It really shows how good the crew over at Seek Outside are to help out a complete stranger. I'm considering another one of their smaller tents for my solo journeys and this helps solidify my decision.

Thank you all for the kind comments. It has been a great ride. And to the Tarheel....I may take you up on that wine offer!
HD

Great story and pics! That is some BEAUTIFUL country. Maybe a tad too rough for this old dog. Thanks for sharing.

Awesome story and efforts!!
Congrats on so many levels.
Thanks for taking the time to share the complete story.

I loved it......Great story and great pictures. Well - Well done. Thanks for pumping me up.

I commend you on your story telling.
Also the fact that even though you have wrestled with demons you gave it your all on your adventures. Kudos on a great bull.

Very good story from beginning to end. I enjoyed reading every part of it. Congrats on an awesome hunt and a elk of a lifetime!

Great write up and appreciate you opening up your journey to all of us. Until one does it, no one can appreciate hiking in alone to a wilderness area for a solo hunt in the Rockies. I started a similar journey in the last few years. It has tested me in ways I have never imagined and really made me look at life differently.

But the net is congrats on the success, a great bull a great journey and a great story.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dyaddof
Back