Yeti GOBOX Collection

Welcome to Idaho elk camp (semi-live)

Located a nice herd tonight with at least 2 bulls. One looks fairly good from 1.7 miles away anyways. Located 3 other smaller herds to, but we couldn't put antlers on any of those elk. Still quiet we never heard a peep. The bigger bull in the bigger herd was chasing and corraling quite a bit tho. 20230911_182655.jpg

Willing the action to start on the ride out.
20230911_202139.jpg

Tell me how this camp beats the camper and generator, shower, toilet, etc.

I don’t know, but is sure beats it hands down. I’m jealous, I got the toyhauler and all the conveniences, but nothing beats a wall tent…

IMG_2294.jpeg

Mine…

IMG_7621.jpeg

I don’t know, but is sure beats it hands down. I’m jealous, I got the toyhauler and all the conveniences, but nothing beats a wall tent…

View attachment 292101

Mine…

View attachment 292098

I just traded my toy hauler in for a canvas tent. Im stoked about it!

I just feel more Legit in the Wall tent. Like I'm a part of that outdoor theater. Just being a little chilled when you get up in the morning, you don't have to adapt, because you are already a part of it, not insulated from it...

I get you...

View attachment 292101

Mine…

View attachment 292098
It can go places you can't get a camper anywhere close to. (Some of my spots I cant get a camper within 3 hours drive to) It doesn't cost so much fuel to make a trip. It doesn't clog up every mountain road driving slower than traffic. It cost less than 10%. I don't have to hear a generator while camping. I don't have to break camp before a foot of snow/heavy rain ect. or risk leaving the camper over winter.
If you only have a tent you don't feel the need to peacock about how cool your camper is.

Ps I have an overhead truck camper, camp trailer, canvas tent and numerous nylon tens of various sizes. All have + and -.
I just spent a couple days in a colman 4 man $30 luxury resort.

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back