WELCOME SANTA !!!

Moosie

Grand poopa
And just in time for Christmas.... I've been Naughty, but thats good right ?!?!?!?
smile.gif

Anyways, just seen your name pop up and wanted to give you a Moosies Welcome !!

Ho Ho Ho !! Well gee whiz if it isn't that little boy Moosie! Yes Moosie you have been naughty! One day Jesus is going to want to have a few words with you!! Ho Ho Ho!! But right now; thanks for the welcome. Make sure to tell old Santa you Christmas wishes for this year. I'll be keeping an eye on you!!

mc105.gif

Ho! HO! HO! Now that is just being normal Moosie!
biggrin.gif
I'm glad you haven't grown up yet!!

merrychristmas.gif

Watch Santa's magic now!!

Merry Christmas!!

I'm confused. Is Santa member #1733, or #792? Did he register in Nov 2003 or Dec 2001?

I smell a rat.
wink.gif

Oak

Santa.

Is the donner tag still up for sale? heard rudolf got kicked in the nuts so his antlers are not very good this year.
Delw

Santa - A favor from you, perhaps? On the 26th, when you're all rested up.. if you could shoot me an e-mail with your list of all the NAUGHTY little girls... I'd appreciate it
tongue.gif

muskrat.

All NAUGHTY women come through me first. remember I am on the west side your on the east side.

I will send you my rejects
hump.gif

Delw

Thats OK del - it works better that way. East to west, and they'd be ruined for ya.

"You can't put a nail where a spike's been"

By the time they get across town to me, they'd probably be done laughing too...

Ho! Ho! Ho! Colorado Oak; don't be confused. Santa's magic can do wonders. Remember Chicken Man? DelW; I guess you heard that wrong! What happened was Rudolph kicked DaNut, Fred! It's old Fred's spike that's worthless this year! Muskrat 89; if you keep on talking like that we gonna have to change your moniker to Beaver69!! Momma gonna have your pelt hanging on the garage wall too son!!

cart47.gif

Ho! Ho! Ho!

I'll be back!!

Merry Christmas!!

Well.. I'll tell ya what happened to Santa, see, I went up North to do a Bit-o Huntin'. and i had this Special tag that I drew.

Anywyas, I'm guessing he had a bit of Recovering after this :

Santa.jpg

Back