PEAX Equipment

Welcome Moderator TOM!!!!!

Moosie

Grand poopa
I know Tom to be my "INSIDE" on exotic hunting. I have made him Moderator to help out any way he can. If you have questions Ask away. He or any of us will answer ya.

Thanx again TOM!!!!!

------------------
<UL TYPE=SQUARE>
<LI> AKA Moose Hunter
<LI> www.huntandlodge.com

moose.gif

[/list]

I haven't gotten big bucks lately but there were some pictures at
http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=914770&a=6666369 if you can get there. I'm not too good at picture posts yet, they moved them, try here
http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=914770&a=6666374
. I got some medium ducks a week or so ago, no big bucks lately. If the hog was dead, I wouldn't push it, I would pull it, its easier. If the hog was alive, I would shoot it. They usually roll 1/4 to 3/4 a roll, never a whole roll. No, it wouldn't be a role, not a whole one anyway. Now, in Africa, I've heard those warthogs runs in holes, never roll, so that wouldn't be a whole role either, but I'm not from Africa either. Glad to anwer anything I can. I guess if the hog was on a steep hill, it might roll, but I'd get some of those bullets that have a draw or a slice on them, like my golf swing, so it would be easy to pull the dead hog, not push it. I don't usually hunt them on steep hills anyway so that's pretty unlikely. Still, not a roll. What do you think?

[This message has been edited by Tom (edited 01-31-2001).]

[This message has been edited by Tom (edited 01-31-2001).]

Tom,

We are almost neighbors, i'm just southwest of SA in Devine. I hunt alot around McCoy and Poth for Hogs and hunt deer around Charlotte. Used to run dogs for hogs a bunch but got out of it.

I do a little waterfowling, a little deer hunting, a bunch of hog hunting, and love to Bowfish on Choke Canyon in the summer.

We'll have to get together sometime and shoot the breeze.

------------------
For those of you who know how I am...

ouch2.gif

LIVE FREE OR DIE TRYING,
Steve Moody

"Stand Tall or Stand Alone."

"When the last of the
brave and free refuse to
surrender, I intend to be among them"

"Freedom is not a concept, Freedom is a way of life. Those who appreciate it practice it, those that don't legislate it."

All of the above non-conformist quotes brought to you by Steve Moody

Saint Gunner,

Its amazing, these computers. I've killed about 20 hogs a few miles east of McCoy, I've played golf in Devine, and Bowfishing at Choke Canyon sounds great. I hope we shoot the breeze while doing that. I have a bow set up pretty much for bowfishing but haven't done it much. Want to go snow goose hunting this weekend?

Tom,

I'd love to go kill some snows but I am headed to Conroe. Dangnammit.

I hunt off of 2505 south between McCoy and Poth, it would be East of McCoy about 8 miles I guess. That whole area is full of hogs. I counted 74 head in the brush before the RR tracks in McCoy when the acorns dropped. In that country you just have to watch for Gators.

Where are you going to shoot Snows?

Email me if you want to. I'm leaving sat. morning but am gonna be down around McCoy Friday. Hey if you ever shoot some hogs you don't want, you can gut em haul em to Wiatricks in Poth and tell em to send em to the orphanage. Doesn't cost you a dime.

------------------
For those of you who know how I am...

ouch2.gif

LIVE FREE OR DIE TRYING,
Steve Moody

"Stand Tall or Stand Alone."

"When the last of the
brave and free refuse to
surrender, I intend to be among them"

"Freedom is not a concept, Freedom is a way of life. Those who appreciate it practice it, those that don't legislate it."

All of the above non-conformist quotes brought to you by Steve Moody

Back