Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Welcome Fellow NAHC Members

How about those Life Member hunts they push - how are they any deal? Wasn't it $750 to go shoot rodents last summer? And $1,000 for turkey in Texas? Plus you pay your own transportation.

Paws, looks like a good place, and Im going to look at NAHC a little closer. A lot of points have been raised here. We all should look at. Sounds like Moosie is an honest person. And readily talks to anyone. That is something NAHC doesnt do.
44mag aka Bill9

Paws, you got your NAHC membership canceled. Just out of curiousity, did you get a refund on your life membership? It aint the same over there without you.

Hawken45, they can take my Life Membership dues, roll them into a spindle, cram them up their rectums and spew nickels for all I care! No I did not get a refund nor do I plan to ask for one!
biggrin.gif
Keep in touch man!

Toonces; not even under subpoena, summons, court order, bench warrant, or act of congress shall I reveal that name!
biggrin.gif
(And no guys, it was not Toonces!)
rolleyes.gif

Bill; I can only say that if you are happy with NAHC and all the things that go with it; God bless and enjoy. I just kind of feel that prospective members' expectations are raised a bit higher than NAHC is capable of delivering and that NAHC is blindly focused on bottom line profits. I expected more; perhaps too much.

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 01-02-2004 13:26: Message edited by: pawclaws ]</font>

When I paid my lifers dues, my rational was that I would be paid up on annual dues ($18.00) for life and would not have to worry about dues ever again. It worked out to about 20 years of annual dues. I got a pair of Pentex binos (with the NAHC Lifemember logo on it
rolleyes.gif
) for converting to Life membership.

Well, I'm a little older and wizzed on ...er... wiser now and wish I would have kept paying my anal... er ...annual dues.

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 01-03-2004 10:06: Message edited by: hogwild ]</font>

Phil I know who said it and don't worry I won't spill the beans either
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Everything that has been said about the NAHC through out these posts are true, both the good and the bad, and that my friends is balence. In my opinon balence is essential in every aspect of life, unfortunately in this case (NAHC) the balence has shifted to the negitive side in a really bad way. I started noticing this change about a yr. ago and that is one reason why you guys haven't seen me around to much. At any rate that's my .02 cents worth.

Dennis

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 01-03-2004 15:23: Message edited by: Reddoggie1 ]</font>

Yeah lately it seems like you have to have a lawyer go over a prospective post before you hit the button to post it. I still look at the BB there everyday but it just keeps getting worse and worse. Hell I had a Boy Scout trying to argue with me for posting a (clearly in humor) joke. I had a guy bitch when he was selling a used heater for $79 and I posted that the new heater was only $89
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
Maybe I shouldn't have posted the link for where to buy a new one but hey!, I was just trying to help fellow hunters get a better deal
wink.gif

Oh wait, maybe I am just a smart ass
footinmouth.gif

Oh well, anyone that knows me will tell you I jest a lot.

hi paws and all fellow nahc members current or not. nice seeing you guys posting again. been kind of boring over there. i feel the club and the gimmicks are just a perk, the real club is the friendships and sparring partners. thanks for welcoming us moosie.

Well, as far as the NAHC goes, I first joined because I didn't want nor like the NRA, and wanted to belong to a national organization that supported hunting and shooting. (Naive maybe, but that was my reasoning) I enjoyed the magizines, and some of the hunting videos. Then I found the BB. It was after I found the BB that I realized just what made it a Club. It was, and is, the members. We have done a lot of good things through the BB, and I have met some wonderful people. And you Phil are one of those people that I met, and were a big part of a lot, if not all, of those wonderful things. That is why I stay a member, because of the people I have met, and hope to meet, and the things that I can be a part of. I don't give a rat's behind about the management or the technical stuff, ( although for a time I did question the FTP and supported Chas's efforts). I hated to see ya go Phil, but I respect you, and support your decision. I will stay in touch, through this BB, and e-mail.

Jim

Man this is getting to be like a reunion!
biggrin.gif
Glad to see you guys here. I thiunk you will find that Moosie's Regime is a whole lot more "human" than you may be accustomed to. Mike; with your expertise with Shotgun World; maybe you can give Moosie an idea or two sregarding the direction of the magazine. Les it is really good to see your face; been much too long you know. Jim I hope you become a regular around here. Paul what can I say; you aren't out of the woods yet but on the mend so I guess we can settle for that. (Just don't make momma nuts!) By the way did she give you a little bell yet?
smile.gif

vikings_fighting_md_wht.gif

For the King!!

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 01-14-2004 07:08: Message edited by: pawclaws ]</font>

confused.gif
I see no rope on that soap, I consider myself "safe?"
biggrin.gif

BTW, Phil? Lasy night my IV pump keep alarming (bells)every 1/2 hour for about 2 hours till it decided to shut up! Don't know what the problem was? I was about ready to throw it across the bedroom then remembered? ITS ATTATCHED TO MY ARM !!!
eek.gif
biggrin.gif

check the bag first; if it is close to empty change it. Then look for air bubbles; if you don't see any all the way down the line then look for the cat cause sit probably whizzed on it!
eek.gif

I don't know if I'll become a regular or not Phil. Let's just call me an irregular for now.
smile.gif
I'm gonna wait to see how I fit in. As you may have noticed, I have a hard time sometimes fitting in. I just don't have a knack for putting what I want to say into words. My last post here, on this thread, was very hard to type. I knew how I felt, but struggled with putting it into words.

hi paws, thanks for the welcome. i missed your wisdom so i had to search for you. glad to be here , i will become a member soon, funds are a little tight after the holidays you know. i like seeing other familiar faces on here also, yh,to glw,ed, etc.etc. will get back to you later.
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

Hey Les! Glad you found it. These are a pretty good bunch to add to our hunting buddy list allright. Some real fine folk here. Jimbo I know exactly what you mean. Come by as often as you can if just to say hi. I won't say never; but, I suspect old Satan will be wearing a parka before I go back over to NAHC or request reinstatement. A shame that the owners just don't seem to be able to grasp the concept of friendship. I hope someday to meet up with that Permenant PMS, Hitleresque, Webhussey!
eek.gif

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dwaller4449
Back