MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Weekend Libations

No. But I’ve been mixing deep eddy with lemon sour spring grove soda pop and I think I might become an alcoholic!
Pretty sure we all already are by definition. The pre mixed one is really good. I didn't even know they made plain vodka. On the rocks with just a splash of sprite or squirt. Dangerously delicious.

Last edited:
Pretty sure we all already are by definition.
When I think of an alcoholic I think of the guy who was arrested at one of our boat landings on Saturday who passed out on the floor of his boat with it in gear and ran up on the bank. When they drew his blood at the hospital he had close to a .400 at 10 a.m.

When I think of an alcoholic I think of the guy who was arrested at one of our boat landings on Saturday who passed out on the floor of his boat with it in gear and ran up on the bank. When they drew his blood at the hospital he had close to a .400 at 10 a.m.
I've dealt with guys like that.

Nah alcoholics are proffesionals that guy is just an amateur.

When I was a bachelor all of my glasses were pint glasses from bars, breweries and other places I visited. For some reason they never made the cabinet after we got married.

The wife and I went to the Montana Brewing Co in downtown Billings for dinner right around St. Pattys day , they served our beer in those , they sell there glasses for 6$ , we took 2 home. Hooligans is connected to the Montana Brew Co. There’s a walkway between the 2 , Owned by same outfit
803AFDFE-6F58-49A4-A640-28AA72A88965.jpeg

I bet it's good. Those guys don't make bad beers. But hazy is lazy (from a brewers standpoint).
My boss thinks he is a beer connoisseur and he is always complaining about breweries that do not do a lager or an ale and mostly IPAs. His take is that they are easy and the brewer is not good unless they can do the more difficult styles. He has never brewed to my knowledge though.

Last edited:
My boss thinks he is a beer connoisseur and he is always complaining about breweries that do a lager or an ale and mostly IPAs. His take is that they are easy and the brewer is not good unless they can do the more difficult styles. He has never brewed to my knowledge though.
As a home brewer, lighter beers are always harder. Corona was like impossible for me. But anytime someone can make a good, clear, medium bodied lager, they know their shit. My dog could make a chocolate stout, that's how much easier it is.

After work last night got off at 11:30 , stopped at the quick mart , I was looking for a Hamms , as the Hunt talk Man thread wound down we ended up talking bout , Hamms beer , been 30 years since I had one , the corner gas store by the house didn’t have any so I got the 24oz coors

After work last night got off at 11:30 , stopped at the quick mart , I was looking for a Hamms , as the Hunt talk Man thread wound down we ended up talking bout , Hamms beer , been 30 years since I had one , the corner gas store by the house didn’t have any so I got the 24oz coors
Coors heavy is one of my favs for I am hot and thirsty and need a beer times. I like it out of the stubby bottles better than the can though.

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Openseason44
Back