Weekend Libations

That's correct. Stupid long and you could only get two at a time and they opened both. Probably why I only drank $60 worth. :LOL:

My barber went , he was telling me all about , they stood in line for beer and it took so long , most people missed the opening act, most I ever paid for beer was 10$ bucks a can at the rose 🌹 bowl in 2012

My barber went , he was telling me all about , they stood in line for beer and it took so long , most people missed the opening act, most I ever paid for beer was 10$ bucks a can at the rose 🌹 bowl in 2012
I got one beer when I first got there before they evened opened the stadium and the outside beer tent was open. That took about 2 minutes. After that I went back twice for beer and between the ridiculous lines and the fact that it was $12 beers I just had the one that night.

What’s your review Paul? It’s a southern Portugal white (Good Hope Farms), from what my Mrs tells me, her folks are Portuguese though were born/raised in Hawaii.
Wine was outstanding! It's produced north of Lisbon just in from the coast. I got a gift certificate to a local wine store that sells wine from all over the world. Also bought a red blend from the same label. Portugal makes some good wine!

Wine was outstanding! It's produced north of Lisbon just in from the coast. I got a gift certificate to a local wine store that sells wine from all over the world. Also bought a red blend from the same label. Portugal makes some good wine!

Nice!
A couple of other good labels from Portugal are: Stones & Bones and
Herdade Do Peso! The in-laws always have a few different varietals around from “the old country” (to which I always ask, you mean Maui??🤔)

Just gross... so gross
I admit I’m not a fruit in my beer person, but it’s alcohol abuse to let them go to waste. I’m glad theirs just 1 of a few of them. He normally brings me good beer.

A funny story about him, he’s a retired rural delivery mailman. When we are at the bar he will tell me peoples addresses and I’ll go up to them and ask if they live at such and such address, creepy like. They give some weird looks until they see their mailman laughing at them.

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Trapper330
Back