Wednesday's Word...

Festus

Psalm 128:1
Blessed is every one that feareth the Lord; that walketh in his ways.

I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life.

John 8:12

Mat 7:16~21

You shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes from thorns, or figs from thistles? Even so every good tree brings forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree brings forth evil fruit. A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruits, nor can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit. Every tree that does not bring forth good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. Therefore by their fruits you shall know them. Not everyone who says to Me, Lord! Lord! shall enter the kingdom of Heaven, but he who does the will of My Father in Heaven.

Kindness has converted more sinners than zeal, eloquence, or learning. ~ Frederick W. Faber

I've been listening to the bible while running this year. This was part of what I listened to on Sunday's long run.

2 Kings 2:23-24

23 From there Elisha went up to Bethel. As he was walking along the road, some boys came out of the town and jeered at him. “Get out of here, baldy!” they said. “Get out of here, baldy!” 24 He turned around, looked at them and called down a curse on them in the name of the Lord. Then two bears came out of the woods and mauled forty-two of the boys.

Don't be calling anyone baldy!

Commit to the LORD whatever you do and all your plans will succeed - Prov. 16:3

Good thread Festus!

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
northernmaineguide
Back