Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Wed nite tourney

WE sucked wind was blowing 100MPH....
still managed to put one in the boat and have one right up to the boat..
first place was a little over 3.5lbs and got $450 bucks
The fish were just not coperating for us..

Delw

That sucks! Well at least you caught something to weigh in. When we went Sunday I made the mistake of launching at the 10 lane ramp! What a zoo! We motored to castle creek and didn't have any action. Saw two nice bass bedded in the pink bushes on a shallow Island infront of a cove not too far back past the no wake buoys. After that we went to the dam and fought the waves. Wind blowing hard Sunday too! Caught some major air motoring back and forth. We only stayed on the water for a few hours. Okie and I have to start fishing Pleasant big time! I can't wait to do some serious bass fishing!

John

That lake just gets better every day.. night fishing is the best at pleasant..The hotter the temp. the better..Make sure you guys have a black light when you fish night.... also start buying your worms and lizzards by the 100 pack.. on a good day you can go through 30 easy....

Delw

This is very cool of you Delw. Uh, could you either get me a gift certificate for, say, $100 (I'm a big tipper) or would you rather FedEx my dinner to me here in Hooterville? I'm sure either way will be fine. Thanks!

THANKS DELW!

JUST SO YOU KNOW, I'M GOING TO PRINT THIS PAGE OUT AND BRING IT ON SAT. JUST IN CASE YOU TRY TO BACK OUT. IF IT'S IN WRITING IT'S BINDING.....RIGHT, MY SPANISH LAWYER? (WHO'S ON RETAINER NOW FOR GOT FISH? INC.)

PS...LAW VEGAS, THE CHECK IS IN THE MAIL.

It is binding in at least three languages. I know Delw has the $$ since he IS a boat fisherman, after all. If he tries to cheap out, let me know. I know a guy . . . .

hey, take it easy chuy juan manuel lupe martinez. i don't need your 50 cousins coming down to snub out delw. i just want a way to take over Del-Mart inc. if he backs out of diiner on Sat. :D

Okay I get it now, senor. Jus' a leetle pressure, si? Shur, I knows how thees ees done. Eef he backs out, jus' say de word and I weel file de soot. Hasta la vista, baby.

Just for clarification (and so I can sleep soundly tonight), you meant Pepe, right? Not peepee? 'Cause I gotta tell you I pretty much shy away from that kind of stuff . . . :eek: ;)

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kws82590
Back