Website upgrade

p_ham

I've updated my site and added an online store. I've only got a couple things on there now, slate coasters, firearms patents, engraved pmags, it's quite a process to add everything.

What products would you want to see? Gun parts? Gear? Customizable knick knacks?

I'm thinking of adding a rifle builder, where you basically choose components and then I build a rifle to spec as a possibility.

I do have to option of drop shipping items from my distributors, though I need to work out exactly how that goes.

Let me know what you think!

Send me a PM if you want to check out the site. I don't like posting links without talking to @Big Fin about it first.

Website looks great, but -2 points for using the word “bespoke.”
We have a British guy who works for us (where everything is “bespoke”), so we put it in our IG tagline to be funny “makers of bespoke carpentry and quality living spaces”. One of our repeat clients took us all out to lunch at the end of a big project we did for him and he went on a long unprovoked spiel about that word being overused, pretentious, etc. Later that night he was on our IG page and saw the tagline and wrote me a long email apologizing, wringing his shirt, hoping he didn’t offend. I forwarded it to the guys for a laugh and then left him hanging for 24hrs to sweat it out before letting him off the hook. Now we have it on our t-shirts: #bespokeAF .

Great site @p_ham! 👍

Last edited:
OK you animals, code RANDY is good for 10% off everything in your cart until 12/31/23. For now this is a 1 time use per customer. I'll re-evaluate the 1 time use thing once I add more product. I'll renew the code after the beginning of the year.

A note- the aluminum engravings are marked as backordered. This is only because I haven't had a chance to count how many aluminum sheets I have.

The Pmags are marked as backordered because they're actually backordered.

I do have to option of drop shipping items from my distributors, though I need to work out exactly how that goes.

Let me know what you think!

Send me a PM if you want to check out the site. I don't like posting links without talking to @Big Fin about it first.
Drop shipping can get you a lot of business without the hassle of warehousing, just be prepared for some flak about shipping times etc. that you don't have control over. If I were to open an online store that would be the route I'd go.

Back