Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

WE WON! Chaffetz is withdrawing HR 621

I immediately pictured some staffer feverishly driving him to the woods while he changed clothes in the back seat.

Great news. We won this round. But we have to to keep them on the ropes and not let up. Anytime this issue comes up we need to hammer them like we have been. Im proud to be part of this cause with you guys. Good work gentlemen/ladies.

Keep Hammering!........er, I mean don't give an inch,don't stop calling,posting,writing,etc.

Man great news. We won a skirmish but this is far from over. Keep it up guys and gals. Public land transfer needs to be poison to any politician who even thinks it's a good idea just sitting on the crapper. They need to know that is where their political career will go if they pursue. It will be an even better day when ALC implodes and Fielder/Bishop/Ivory support federal public lands.

Wow. I'm frankly shocked he would withdraw it, instead of setting it up to die in committee. Pressure must have been yuge. Great work by many!

When someone puts a gun to your head but decides not to pull the trigger, you don't thank them. Hopefully Utah sportsmen/women kick hiss a$$ to the curb at first opportunity.HR622 is still a terrible idea.

Pretty awesome to see the uprising on social media from many who typically don't dive into politics. Public Land Users are a powerful contingency.

Big win! What a slime ball...did you read his excuse?!

Last edited:
I couldn't have asked for better news to start off my day. Like others have said, we have won this battle, but the war is far from over. Keep up the good work guys.

Can somebody that knows more about hunting explain what kind of hunting Jason Chaffetz, THE biggest coward in DC is attempting in this picture?

Does Utah somehow allow dogs for big game?
What kind of dog?

View attachment 67516[

Looks like a bear or lion hound to me. I would say bear hunting by looking at the terrain i the picture.

Very good news. This solidifies to me that the American people will simply not tolerate the sale of public lands. We won and it wasn't even close!(and i'd like to keep it that way)

A great win in this battle but the war continues. Gotta love his attempt to pass to buck way back to Clinton and then attempt to buy favor with the "right" and gun owners. What about this bill involved guns?

Just emailed my representative Kristi Normal to let her know we still loose 622 and are watching closely.

For all of the bad social media causes (which is ALOT), I think it definitely helps hunters and anglers tremendously when it comes to the public lands fight. It's a platform that reaches ALOT of people who back in the day may never have had a clue this was going on behind the scenes and also reaches those who may not live somewhere where public lands are even a topic for discussion.........Cheers people!!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JRP325
Back