PEAX Equipment

We Did It!!

Tara

Michael and I finally met Moosie, Vikki, and their kids! We also got to meet Mojave and her husband and their two kids. It was fun getting to know all of them. Moosie wasn't what you all have made him out to be!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
He was actually really quiet! Go figure!!
smile.gif
Anyways, we had a real good time getting to meet everyone!!

Was he hiding a milkshake and burger?

There is no reason why that boy is quiet unless he is up to something
Delw

Tara, you must have meet his good twin
biggrin.gif
I haven't meet him yet, 'cause I'm a scared
eek.gif
too because of all the stories

Hunterman(Tony)

Zzzzzz... wow.. what a sleepless weekend.

I just popped in to read the lies about me and see there are none, So I'll get unpackeds and share the stories tomorrow when I get a min !!!
biggrin.gif

TARA, Thanx for all the Running around ya did for us And Warren Made it back with the Engine "BYPASS". We made it home too but have a little storry of our own "Misshap" with the new camper
frown.gif

NO worries, It always works out.
tongue.gif

NAp time ...........

His metabolism was probably real low cause of the starvation diet he has been on. No energy. Needs a burger, fries, and shake.

Tara- I hope you took him a milkshake and a large plate of brownies!!!
wink.gif
Sounds like you didn't get to meet the "REAL" Oscar!!
wink.gif

So I haven't been getting enough Sleep and the 7 hour trip to Palisades didn't help
wink.gif
We rolled in jsut at dark with the area we were going to camp already full. We drove down the road and Found a spot. after backing in a 27' trailer, leveling it, And getting set up.. It was late.

Anyways, Warren didn't show up till 1AM, I was up with my little guy anyways and had just layed him down.... I watched as he drove by
smile.gif
He did get turned around and by 1:30 we had our plan in place. Daylight came early as I drove my ATV (Yes, I'm a Fat Assed ATV rider). down the road. We saw lots of Game.

We saw lots of Elk. there was a HUGE herd of Elk crossing a medow. There was a big bull in the Left group and the Group on the Right had 27 Elk in it. that isn't so Odd to me but 21 of the 27 Elk were ALL spike elk. from "NUBBINS" to full size Spikes with crowns. No Branch antlered bulls, No nothin .. Weird to me I guess.... BUT Awsome to watch all the elk. We saw 3 moose, Who knows how many elk, and one doe deer
smile.gif

We fished, hiked, and played with the kids. the 100 Deg temps drew it's toll. I think when Tara and Mike drove up I was 1/2 in a Coma. We sat and talked a bit as the Dinner was cooking. Ahhh I think i awoke well when the food came out. Piled high was the Dutch oven Potatoes, Elk steak, Dutch oven Cobler, Salad...
drool.gif
Ohhh the food was good. Although Regaining some energy when the Sun went down it was barely enough to get me going again.

I asked Tara if I was what she thought and she said She explected some Hyper guy running around cracking jokes.... I wonder what Kind of Image I have accross america ?!?! I don't always Run around Nekid with pans on ya know
wink.gif

Anyways, My buddy Warren had Truck problems and we got it taken care of but ruined the Sunday morning Scouting.

With my shoulders burnt, Sleep Deprived, and full from the Sat Feast, All in all was a Great weekend !!!

Ohhh By the way, If you leave a campsite and forget to plug in the Trailer light/break cord to your truck, by the time you're 400 miles down the road and figure it out, the ends of the Cord is all rubbed off from being drug accross pavement
eek.gif

Fortunately rolling in last night 9:45 My lights weren't needed. Was getting close though
wink.gif

At least this week I'll have some time to rest. Have a family thing tonight. Church thing tomorrow. T-bone from Nevada over for dinner Wed, A work Dinner BBQ at the pad Thursday, Working all weekend, 12 hour days working all week and all this weekend, (And getting a dumb newesletter written *SMILE*)... But don't feel bad, Next Thursday I'll be floating down hells canyon !!

Thats my Update.. time to work
frown.gif

Glad to hear everyone made it home safe!! We had fun, and the dinner was excellent!! Sorry to hear about light cord, but it could have been worse
eek.gif
!! I hope we didn't put you out!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
You did have a busy weekend!!

It was cool meeting you guys. Your little girl was a doll! Sorry, like Moosie said we were bushed and ducking serious mosquitos, so I'm afraid we were lousy company. I always get a kick out of meeting hunttalkers though!

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back