Wat-cha-doin' DELW ?!?!

Moosie

Grand poopa
I give ya a Credit card # and I go out on a Date with the Wife and Come back and looks like I own a New upgraded board ?!?!? :D :D

I hope I also didn't buy a new TRUCK on that card :eek: :eek:

I lost my Moosie and Humping dude in the Graemlins.... And looking like a moose and Humping is all I live for ;)

Just got back in, maybe it's to late to call ?!?! :confused: ... :D

Jeeeeeeeesus!!! :eek: Gets a new board, starts a magazine, goes out with the wife, throws his money around and bitches out the hired help. :eek: Hasn't been two months and he is already starting to act like an NAHC executive. ;)

HAHA.... Well Let's see, Before you guys bombarded me I was Going out 3-4 times a Week with the wife, Now I'm down to one or two. Last year by this time I had logged 9 days into hunting (74 total for the year) and this year I've logged in 3, 6 less) :( . I was...

Hey, Wait a min.... What am I doing explaining myself ?!?! thats not what Big Cheeses do !!! We don't associate or do anything with the "Common" folk !!! I'm the HT.com Executive, I'm going to go buy me a BOAT today !!!!! ;)

Moosie. You already own a boat. DELW already put a order in to me for this one while you were out with the Mrs. Said it was the New Hunttalk corporate launch ;) ;) :D

116701024uBmLVX_ph.jpg

116701307PNNSHU_ph.jpg

Happy trails

No Ridge Runner!!! He said he took the misses out for a Corporate Lunch!! :eek:

Moosie,
"Now I'm down to one or two."
Hey, you ain't from Utah!! You're only supposed to have ONE wife. (BTW, what'cha get for the others?? I couldn't get squat for mine!!)

Chas

I fixed the link for Del...you'd think a man that can build a bb board could post a link for a pic correctly
:D HAHAHAHA

Originally posted by chas031:
Moosie,
"Now I'm down to one or two."
Hey, you ain't from Utah!! You're only supposed to have ONE wife. (BTW, what'cha get for the others?? I couldn't get squat for mine!!)

Chas
LOL, My wife is LDS (Mormon) but she doesn't let me have more then her. After I let her Retire last year at age 28 I couldn't handle more then one...... If you know what I mean (PICTURE of the GUY HUMPING THAT's NOT in the Graemlins right now) ;)

<<<<---- that was easier to type then just going in and Adding the graemlin :D :D

DELW, Although thats a nice Bass boat, I do like the boat above a little better

Moosie. I can give you a good deal on that boat at 1.8 million
We will thrown in the shipping from Italy for even a better deal. :D Only a year wait from the factory but I could step it up a bit as you are a corporate hot shot now ;) ;) :D

Happy trails

cjcj, I believe that's Johnson and Fiberglass. ;)

Nice upgrade, Del...with all the sandy colors I feel just like I'm in Arizona.
:D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lucafu1
Back