Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Washington's Pronghorn Future

That on a reservation? I wasn't aware of any off res.

That on a reservation? I wasn't aware of any off res.
The releases happened on the Yakama and Colville reservations, but there have been quite a few that left the reservation. The talk I hear is that the majority of the animals are still on the reservations, but we've had a few small groups near the farm now for a few years. I'll see them several times, then go quite awhile without seeing any, then they're back again. I love seeing the fawns, gives me hope that they're doing good.

The releases happened on the Yakama and Colville reservations, but there have been quite a few that left the reservation. The talk I hear is that the majority of the animals are still on the reservations, but we've had a few small groups near the farm now for a few years. I'll see them several times, then go quite awhile without seeing any, then they're back again. I love seeing the fawns, gives me hope that they're doing good.
WDFW released sighting data, a lot of the ones from the Yakama res are now east closer to Prosser and Mabton. About 1/3 to 1/2 of the ones from the Colville res are south near Mansfield (with one small group hanging out on Rock Island grade east of Rock Island).

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hardan9
Back