Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Washington permit results are out

Drew a Peaches Ridge any bull tag. hump

No deer, sheep, or moose. I'm up to 8 points on the sheep and moose! Not like that's ever going to do me any good though. |oo

My cousin's hunting partner drew a Selah Buttle sheep tag! He says he's going to hunt with a bow. :eek:
There was only 3 permits, and that one had over 4000 applications last year!

Quick Draw and I ARE GOING TO KILL MULE DEER :D :D This is going to be the first time I have been to Iron Creek in over 10 years hump

Oh yeah,,,WE DREW!!!

Hunterman(Tony)

Good job on the draws guys and I hope you are successful. I wasn't so lucky on the draws this year But have 8 pts for deer and elk and 7 pts for moose sheep and goat, also have some good hunts still planned for this year. :D

Well I drew a big goose egg this year on all draws.But we should have some good hunts this year starting with Bear season coming up really quick.

Sorry for those who didn't, congrats to those who did...
Well just push again for next year... :)

Sorry it took me so long to answer you Horn Seeker,,But we're going up the Teanaway..I figured we should get a couple of nice fat 150 pounders..But don't get me wrong,,if Mr. Big wants to get his head messed up I will surely do it for him hump :D hump

Hunterman(Tony)

Hunterman, thanks for posting...you brought this one to the top and I see Horn Seeker asked me a question also and somehow I missed seeing it. Horn Seeker, my elk permit season is October 1st to the 10th. Prime time for bugling in a big boy! hump

As of today we have just 12 short weeks before the rifle deer opens up :D I still have to get the roof on the camper sealed, and wash and wax it, and still have to check out the stove and hot water heater hump But it will be ready to go hump Just 12 short week :rolleyes: and Lady Nutcracker gets her deer back straps hump

Hunterman(Tony)

Well, in 7 weeks I'll be heading over to Winthrop for my Pasayten deer hunt. hump And, in 10 short weeks I'll be hunting elk in the Little Naches. Damn I've got a lot to do to get ready. I think I'll go to the range and sight my muzzleloader in tomorrow.

GOHUNT Insider

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brutus56
Back