Washington/Oregon coast fishing

Man this is motivating!! We are spending a week at the end of july/early August near Pacific City next summer.

I'd never even heard of a Dory launch until this thread sparked some digging. Other than a tour of Tillamook, I'd written this trip off as spending some relaxing time with the inlaws. Now I gotta recruit some BILs for a charter and squeeze in some waders and an 8 wt! The crabbing looks amazing!

Man this is motivating!! We are spending a week at the end of july/early August near Pacific City next summer.

I'd never even heard of a Dory launch until this thread sparked some digging. Other than a tour of Tillamook, I'd written this trip off as spending some relaxing time with the inlaws. Now I gotta recruit some BILs for a charter and squeeze in some waders and an 8 wt! The crabbing looks amazing!
Don’t forget the mussels and clams. We hit the razor clams on a negative tide. 1000s of people with miles of beach.

Attachments

• 02CB410F-6349-4FEA-A6F5-60B0770ACAB3.jpeg
    02CB410F-6349-4FEA-A6F5-60B0770ACAB3.jpeg
    786.1 KB · Views: 30
Oh heck yeah!! We had a blast digging razors years ago in Alaska, but our now teenage daughter was two. She loved eating them, but wasnt much help digging. Maybe we can talking her into getting muddy with us (her little brother will be all in!)!

Went out on our last day here with Pacific Salmon Charters and killed some giant bass and some great lingcod. Originally planned only 3 days of fishing with Seabreeze charters. Our fourth day the women originally wanted to sightsee but after fishing they decided they wanted to fish again. Walked into Pacific Salmon Charters and luckily they had openings
D88FE56C-0BBB-462C-BD11-563E21899F74.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dalton14rocks
Back