Washington Draw

Kirk,

11 points.

That sucks!

Hey, I had 10 for elk, so I am in the same boat. No sheep tag, but I will be leaving on August 6TH for the white sheep up in Alaska.

Maybe I'm lucky I didn't draw any tags!

My brother drew the goat tag for Coral/Naches area. What a killer area that is! Hopefully he will let me tag along!:D

Don't feel bad, there's lots of other people with the same points you have and they're not drawing anything either. My cousin has 11 points (or is it 12?) and his 4th choice was the least popular Chelan late mule deer permit, and he still didn't get it.

On the other hand, in '04 I drew Entiat with only 3 points. :D

I think my cousin's kind of pissed off at me for that. ;)

Owl,

Have the Washington Draw results been confirmed?? See some of the links in this thread;

http://www.hunttalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=31600

I know in years past they've sent me an email when I got drawn. The website says I got drawn for the Palouse late buck but I haven't seen an email from the state yet. I know WDFW said they're doing a re-draw because the first time around they didn't get any of the preference points included.

TheHuntHC....that is awesome that you got a moose tag!! I hope those results are right.

They already did it over. The results you see online are correct. I haven't received an email either, and I'm not counting on it, since the system is so screwed up, that part of it probably isn't working either. You will probably get your results in the mail...supposed to be by July 31.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brutus56
Back