Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

War on Weeds in the Bitterroot

Plateau is neither the newest or most effective herbicide for cheatgrass. Seems like an odd choice. Herbicides with indaziflam are for more effective.

Interesting. I spend quite a bit of time on the BNF. I'll look harder cause I haven't seen any cattle in a long time. mtmuley
It's probably been a long time since you've seen a majority of the Bitterroot National Forest.

Interesting. I spend quite a bit of time on the BNF. I'll look harder cause I haven't seen any cattle in a long time. mtmuley
A few cattle grazed up in Gird during the summer. Haven't been up there lately to see if they are still there. Some cattle grazed on the Idaho side of Nez Perce years ago. Can't imagine it's worth hauling them in there today.

Nobeef hill this morning. Fence around it is about ready to fall over, but the 20 or so mule deer feeding above it don't seem to mind.

20230923_080526.jpg

Easier way to make a living than raising beef these days, anyway.

20230923_084728.jpg

A few cattle grazed up in Gird during the summer. Haven't been up there lately to see if they are still there. Some cattle grazed on the Idaho side of Nez Perce years ago. Can't imagine it's worth hauling them in there today.

Nobeef hill this morning. Fence around it is about ready to fall over, but the 20 or so mule deer feeding above it don't seem to mind.

View attachment 293597

Easier way to make a living than raising beef these days, anyway.

View attachment 293598
Only 9.8 million for Mom and Dad's house. mtmuley

Back