Caribou Gear Tarp

Wanted: To join Archery Elk hunt to Colorado.

1jaycoolman

It seems every year I try to get out to hunt elk in Colorado, I have a fellow hunter agree to go, the time gets near, then comes the excuses why they can't.
The problem is I keep getting another year older. (54)
I'm a land surveyor from Illinois, non-smoker, drinker, I live 17 miles north of I-70.
I have 2 mules that are available to go. I've been out on several gun hunts
Let me know if you have room or wish to do this around the 1st of September.
Good hunting, Jay.

jcm, we may have to talk about this. since joining this board, have been thinking about doing an elk hunt. check your PM's. have some additional questions for you.

Archery Elk in Co. Do it your self

First time Elk, Too pumped to describe !.........10 things to remember when Elk hunting early Sept in southwest Co.?

colorado elk hunt.

Sounds like you have my luck.my hunting partner and i were going to colorado to elk hunt 2008 and at the last minute he tells me he can't go.needless to say i was very disappointed.had he let me know early enough i could have possibly found someone else to go.due to the added expense i could'nt go.well we are supposed to leave saturday for colorado.if something happens i'll let you know.we live in alabama and usually go 20w to texas up to raton new mexico then to alamosa colorado we're looking at possibly unit 81 this year.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rifleman270
Back