Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Wahooooo...Alexis

FLIPPER

Yesterday once again my daughter Alexis laid the smack down on a animal :D

flipalexishog2.jpg

flipalexishog1.jpg

Alexis shot her 1st wild hog! She was a little nervous and had to setup in 3 different places before she made the 20 yard shot. And once again...[like her deer], it fell where it stood! As soon as her .308 sounded off, she was jumping up and down nervously laughing and grinning from ear to ear! Then she high fived me and gave me a hug, I was so proud of her. She has had a good year for a 6 yr old.

I would like to thank Matt [hogguide] Choate for making this possible ;) He is in the last pic.

flipalexishog5.jpg

flipalexishog4.jpg

Way to go Alexis- you are indeed having a banner year (take note Geezers...maybe we can grab her for next years team ;) ).

Flip, you need to tell Matt it's o.k. to smile or is he sitting on a stick? :)

Can you see the big Tennessee grin that Alexis has since the 2 top teeth fell out...
arkiesmile.gif

The hunt was at...oh....see the banner above my signature ;)

They do stand hunting, spot and stalk, or will turn the dogs loose, which ever you desire...they also do knife hunts. But I didn't think Alexis could stab it hard enough for that :D

NICE, that is Awesome !!!!! I know who I'm using as a guide when she gets a couple years older !!!

Congrats, and nice pictures !

Congrats Alexis

Flipper that is very cool that you hunt with your daughter, you should be very proud.

Delw

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back