Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Visitor Volume

Grizzley

Have you noticed the high number of unregistered visitors to this site? It is interesting the threads they pull research from. Fin are there more visitors in the last 4 months than normal?

Buschy couldn't get Sh*t done at work today...every five minutes I would get a call..."did you see that hotty...I think I'm selling my house and moving." Then he would mumble something about cushion and pushin I don't know! The picture threw him into a tailspin!

Have you noticed the high number of unregistered visitors to this site? It is interesting the threads they pull research from. Fin are there more visitors in the last 4 months than normal?

Yes, we are averaging over 2,000 unique visitors per day, and have for the last two months. Not sure if it is the BAYED, the legislative issues, boredom of hunters with nothing more to do, or just that fact that a lot of people are lurking to see what Hunt Talkers are doing.

SFW hit squad, trying to figure a way to claim OYOA is PETA affiliated. :eek:

It could be worse, it could be peta. If it were peta we would know it, they would join and then hijack all our threads. They (or someone like them) did that on the Wild Within facebook page a couple weeks ago. It was sad, but also a little humorous how these people think. They seem to live in a fantasy world without logic or facts. I think the lurkers on here are just other hunters checking out the site or looking for some information. I was a lurker for a few weeks till I joined and then I did not post much at first. Now I am on here all the time.:D

Buschy couldn't get Sh*t done at work today...every five minutes I would get a call..."did you see that hotty...I think I'm selling my house and moving." Then he would mumble something about cushion and pushin I don't know! The picture threw him into a tailspin!

Love/lust does crazy things to a man. My guess is Dink gets a kick out of teasing us all. I mean we all think she is a hottie right? It's not just me right? Good. I thought for a minute there I was missing something! ;)

Caribou Gear

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tvrguy
Back