Visiting Mystery Ranch

I'm heading up to Bozeman tomorrow morning to pickup a truck and am planning on swinging by the Mystery Ranch showroom before I leave town. I don't get up that way much so I'm excited about seeing that part of the state again. Anyway, I just bought a CrewCab (off this forum) and was wondering if I could kill two birds with one stone and have them fit the pack to me. I've heard a lot of good things about MR's customer service and am hoping they will help even though I didn't technically buy the pack from them. I'd like to get it fitted perfectly since bear season is coming up and I think those guys would do a better job than my wife would. (Don't tell her that!)

I'd be very surprised if they don't help you fit the pack. Everytime I've stopped in the shop, called them, or emailed them service has been top notch

I found that out yesterday. Felt kinda silly bringing the pack in after he showed me how easy it was. Everyone at MR is super nice though. My dad ended up buying a Dragon Slayer and they also fit it for him. He has had a lot of neck / shoulder pains with his Eberlestocks but that problem is solved now! Anyone looking to buy an X1A1 or a Gunrunner? :)

Back