Caribou Gear Tarp

Mystery Ranch Game Bags

thomas89

Sierra Trading Post has Mystery Ranch game bags set of 4 (2 60L and 2 80L) for $59.99.

Scooped up a set, didn't figure I could go wrong with the price point and wanting another set.

Digging the handles on the bags, it is a little awkward at times wrestling with them fully loaded at the kill site, curious to see if it helps at all.

Sierra Trading Post has Mystery Ranch game bags set of 4 (2 60L and 2 80L) for $59.99.

Scooped up a set, didn't figure I could go wrong with the price point and wanting another set.

Digging the handles on the bags, it is a little awkward at times wrestling with them fully loaded at the kill site, curious to see if it helps at all.
I've used them, and the handles are great. Easy to just haul up and hang off of a stout branch, etc. Also the load shelf "corners" fit on the Guidelight frame, so it keeps the bag upright and attached to the top of your frame to minimize the 'bowling ball' effect of boned out meat sliding down to the bottom of the game bag.

I've used them, and the handles are great. Easy to just haul up and hang off of a stout branch, etc. Also the load shelf "corners" fit on the Guidelight frame, so it keeps the bag upright and attached to the top of your frame to minimize the 'bowling ball' effect of boned out meat sliding down to the bottom of the game bag.

Having ordered a Metcalf the other day, I’m curious how that feature of hanging the corners off the frame will work. Seems like a good concept. Perhaps I’ve not paid attention but I don’t think I’ve ever seen the bags on Fresh Tracks or anything.

Either way, $15 a bag for some not cheap cotton bags is a good deal in my book. Add in those features and I think I’ll really like them.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmarshall173
Back