Caribou Gear

Video Recorders

If you are looking for a good Camera. I have a Sony DCR-DVD92 It records on DVDs takes photos. Great glass in it. Check it out.

A real good one is one that is brand new, still in the sealed box, that someone gives to you hump Other than that,,,,,,I'm stumped

Hunterman(Tony)

It depends what you are looking for. If you are just looking for something for the new kid and family stuff? You can get several digital 8mm cameras for under $500.

We all use cameras that have what is called 3CCD, it separates the colors and gives you a much better video. I just purchased a new panasonic which I absolutely love. PV-GS 200 is the model. Mini-DV will take a higher quality video than a digital 8mm.

Lots and lots to choose from...........

MarvB said:
...that'd be film, batteries, etc......that's all that is usually in mine ;)

If there ever was a post with out sarcasm :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Anyhow I would like to know some of the qualities that we should look for. If all you need is film and batteries, then I have those two items, yet they won’t record our memorable life moments when I hold them in my hand!!!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Does anyone here own a Camcorder??? If so what are some of the qualities we should look for??? Also, is there an advantage of having a digital one compared to a VHS recorder? Are there any other types of recorders? Are VHS recorders obsolete ????? I would like a digital one, but we also have the problem of having the funds to spend $2,000 on one..... I would like to have one to record our baby’s life….. Any advice is helpful!!!!

I know nothing

I don't know much about cam-corder but the one we got is a jvc 16Xoptical zoom and it is small. you can video and later look back and if there is a spot you like you can take a still shot and save it to a memory card (sold seprate) go to my thread call (camp pics Trent) my jvc took all the vids which I took still shots and post them as pics. the deer that are on my thread are from my tree camera. check it out all and please say some thing . I see alot of people viewing it but there are know comments left good/bad. I feel I'm wasteing my time and might give up on it. so your input is welcome. any ways WH here is what it looks like I just took a video and still shot some pics . ok I can not seem to make them small from wifes camera so here they are . sorry on the size

Attachments

• Picture 150.jpg
    Picture 150.jpg
    930.8 KB · Views: 49
  • Picture 149.jpg
    Picture 149.jpg
    547.2 KB · Views: 45
  • cam.jpg
    cam.jpg
    471.5 KB · Views: 43
sorry about the size , cut it out if you like , but go to my thread and see the better pics from the JVC not the other camera.

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jaly24
Back