Video games

What is? PnP, D&D & Starfleet Battles?

Or stealing buddy's big brother's office key and binging LAN based, Doom / Duke Nukem from 7pm until 4am?
Oh the days...
"You're an inspiration for birth control."

I'm sorry to hear you're having a tough time with your son and his behavior while playing Fortnite. It's important to set boundaries and consequences regarding screen time, but it's also great to hear that you're finding other fun activities to do together like fishing and baseball. Have you considered introducing him to fun and engaging offline games like solitaire? I found a great article on joywallet.com that lists some of the best solitaire apps to play for real money. Maybe you can challenge him to a game and make it a fun competition. Keep up the good work as a parent!

Last edited:
I'm sorry to hear you're having a tough time with your son and his behavior while playing Fortnite. It's important to set boundaries and consequences regarding screen time, but it's also great to hear that you're finding other fun activities to do together like fishing and baseball.
welcome to hunt talk. what is your favorite big game animal to hunt?

I’m in running for worst parent of the year according to my son. He has/had some kind of game where he can play with his friends. Fort nite I think. Anyway, he has become a total asshole arguing with whoever he does and his friends online while playing this goofiness. He’s been grounded basically every week since Christmas. Last night he blew his top, hollering at his cousins about whatever the Game entails. My poor wife flipped out and pulled the plug. He was distraught he was banned from electronics for life +50 years last night.

Today we went fishing, played baseball. He’s a normal kid. Acts right, uses his imagination instead of it being provided on a screen.

Poor kids.
Good call. I'm 62 now and technically my "grounded for life" is still in effect. I love and respect my folks. You will get smarter as the kids get more mature.

My oldest likes racing games. He is shockingly good at them. My daughter likes roadblox, a lot like minecraft. I dont hate those types of games.

BUT FREAKIN ELDEN RING!!!! god that game pisses me off.

I've been playin the new Hogwarts legacy game. Nothing better then wreckin camps of poachers. Need to learn this magic so we can avada kavara some instapoachers.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
REVRON
Back