Very cool bear

drahthaar

Took my daughter and another buddy to my very best bear spot last night. One hunt, one chance to try to get a good bear. This spot could easily produce 4-5 bears in one evening. But alas, wasn't to be. We saw only one bear, actually two, some road hunter blasted a 4 foot sow right in the turn around at the end of the road. Oh well, he seemed happy!

This is the bear that just kept coming around. Jeez o pete, if it was just a little bigger it would have become a rug!

I hope it live a few more years and keeps that color. I estimated it to be a 4-4.5 foot bear.

I hope I can squeeze in one or two more evenings there before its over.

Beautiful bear! Kind of hard to tell when they're young but it looks more like a young boar doesn't it? It'd be a heck if a trophy in a couple years if it was.

I watched a blonde bear like that for a couple years in one of my spots. First year I saw it it was a yearling, then it became obvious she was a sow after that. She should be about breeding age now and hopefully starts kicking out same colored cubs.

WOW! Absolutely awesome looking bear! Best to ya! I hope a few years down the road you post up a great story and pic(s)! For a spring bear he looks sooo dang healthy and plump already! Then, looking at his feed, I can see why!

Thanks for sharing!

Great pics! Would love to tag a bear with that color. Best of luck in the future to you. Thanks for sharing!

Back