Vegas, Baby!

Oak

Expert
Reno. Nevada. Don't know if there are antelope there, and I'm not scouting for them. I'm sure I'll find something to keep me entertained.

Good luck.

Big Slick

So......We get some scouting for lope done and start heading for home. We get to Roy, New Mexico at the store. I walk in and ask the lady behind the counter if they have a restroom?
Lady: yeah, come one aisle over and go all the way to the back and then go to the left and don't you dare use my ladies room!!! Did you hear me?! I have a gun and know how to use it!
Me: I'm glad you have a gun and even happier you know how to use it.
Lady: laughed out loud

Duck-Slayer

So......We get some scouting for lope done and start heading for home. We get to Roy, New Mexico at the store. I walk in and ask the lady behind the counter if they have a restroom?
Lady: yeah, come one aisle over and go all the way to the back and then go to the left and don't you dare use my ladies room!!! Did you hear me?! I have a gun and know how to use it!

That gave me a chuckle this morning.... awesome,
Matt

jeremys4

My buddy played baseball for the highland Cowboys down there and saw a lot of nice antelope. Some of the ranchers would let him hunt ducks and geese on there land. You might have the same chance I you ask.

noharleyyet

Good comeback. :)

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaddman