Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Varmint Safari movie clips

Oh yeah that just made my Sat afternoon.... Ballistic jelly Delight!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I like the rabbit one...

Now I will have to dig some of my vides out and get some clips... maybe even my antelope one....
Delw

Doug,

Darnit, you beat me too it. On my to do list today was to come here and shamelessly plug DAA's video.

DAA is a hell of a cool guy seems to me. Pretty knowledgeable about alot of shootin and huntin stuff.

I should drag his butt over here.

Hey, Mule done did drag me over!

Thanks!

Glad you guys like the clips.

Here's one that isn't linked on my website right now, but this ought to work:

Chucks

My six week old is hollering at me, I'll come back and take a better look around later!

- DAA

WELL ... GAAAAAwwllly.. ASK and yeh SHall recieve....

DAA, I got to tell ya thats some COOL footage. How much hassle do you get for that ?!?! I'm guessing a BUTTload ? I'm also guessing that you won't get much complaining here :D

LEMME be the first to say WELCOME to MOOSIES 'Mate !!!!!!!

Thanks for the welcome guys.

Moosie - no hassle at all, "yet" :D.

I'm on the editing machine right now. Can't post a clip from here, but I can make one. I'll make a new one right now and post it later - "new unseen" clip

Edit: Okay, here it is:

3 and a quarter Dog

- DAA

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 07-28-2002 18:45: Message edited by: DAA ]</font>

I'll see if I can get a new one done to post later tonight. Been too busy to scratch this week, getting the on-line credit card processing up and running, the invoicing/shipping system up and running and all that happy crap. As much work as this has turned into, we better sell a million of these durn tapes!

- DAA

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back