Vanish and FireTiger's 2018 Hunt Journal - Season 8

I log every day to look for your advetures,PLEASE D:cool:N'T STOP!!
Az.loves U 2!:cool: Very nice Hogs...

Your adventures were the one that I always on alert for. I like your straight forward style and you told your story well. I look forward to next year. I thought you had freezers full. Where did you put that pork?

Your adventures were the one that I always on alert for. I like your straight forward style and you told your story well. I look forward to next year. I thought you had freezers full. Where did you put that pork?

We go through a lot of meat. :D We also split the meat between all the people who went on the trip, so even though we got 3 hogs, we only brought home about 1.5.

I'm happy to see the response here about 2019. If I can find some time, I'll start the thread and fill in some more details about the hog trip.

Firstly, no idea how I missed these threads, I will keep up with 2019, secondly, you were in Scotland and didn't drop down to South West England to see me!
Next time maybe, Scotland is beautiful.
Cheers
Richard

Firstly, no idea how I missed these threads, I will keep up with 2019, secondly, you were in Scotland and didn't drop down to South West England to see me!
Next time maybe, Scotland is beautiful.
Cheers
Richard

I wasn't in charge of the schedule, alas it did in fact cross my mind!

Back