UtahBuck--part3(pics)

Tuffbucker

Here are a few more bucks I photgraphed yesterday. They are from the same area as the others I posted before. Sorry again for the quality....they were over 250 yards away at the time, so the zoom was on the max setting....Also, since this area is closed to hunting, I am willing to give anyone interested details on where exactly it is located so they can check out some awesome bucks....ENJOY!!

fa00acc0.jpg

fa00acc7.jpg

fa00accb.jpg

fa00acd8.jpg

fa00ace1.jpg

There starting to drop in UT already. A co-worker found a small 3pt shed up in Box Elder Co.

Yeah, I thought it was pretty early for shedding, but I saw three bucks yesterday, and the largest (a very average 4pt.) only had one antler.

Nice bucks, Tuffbucker.

Oak

Tuff,

How you liking that new camera?

Those are some descent buckee's... Looks nice and cold too.

Sunny and 55, here today. Snow is melted on the grass, unless you count the chit laying in the shade.
tongue.gif
biggrin.gif

OSOK,

Long time no see....no wonder things have been so settled lately....
smile.gif

I love the new camera...been trying to get some good use out of it.

Youre right about the cold part!!! Its freezing and foggy. YOu cant see 10 feet in front of you!! Its kept me indoors most the weekend, instead of being out filming more bucks!! I guess I could have used the extra time to pick which hunts I want to put in for, but i just cant decide!!! AHHHH!!!
mad.gif
mad.gif

Scott

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back