Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Utah

MTGomer

I just bought a hunting license and put in for Utah sheep and Pauns deer and bought points for everything else. First time. I know my chances are zero.

What a great website they have though. Montana and Arizona take note.

I’m in for everything, except moose. I think I’ve got 24 points and I’d prefer to not draw so just another point. Have that many elk points and 12 for most others I think. Doesn’t help much though really for what I apply for

I just bought a hunting license and put in for Utah sheep and Pauns deer and bought points for everything else. First time. I know my chances are zero.

I actually don't understand how every state can't use the Utah website experience as a model, I'll probably never draw a great tag in the state but man, I think I had my application done in less than 5 minutes.

I actually don't understand how every state can't use the Utah website experience as a model, I'll probably never draw a great tag in the state but man, I think I had my application done in less than 5 minutes.
I was thinking...”Man, why can’t they all be like this?” when I submitted my application today.

Running WAAAAAYY behind this year. Am I missing something? Where do they list how many tags are available for each hunt code?

Selecting your hunts is so smooth. Dates, boundaries, etc. all right infront of you in one spot. I wish other states would follow.

Drawing the actual tag is a little more problematic...

Agreed on the website. Quick and I really like how you have two opportunities to clearly see what you put in for after you fill it out. Also in for Pauns. Hoping to draw a general deer tag.

Running WAAAAAYY behind this year. Am I missing something? Where do they list how many tags are available for each hunt code?
They don't designate the quota until the herd counts are in, which is after the deadline. The best thing you can do is look at previous years as a guide, though they're not perfect.

It is pretty darn easy, and I like that I only have to buy a hunting license every two years.

I’d be in the game for any of the Pauns deer tags with 24 points, but was forced to pass this year due to pending step-daughter’s wedding in China. Even though there will probably still be int’l travel restrictions blocking me. But just can’t chance it.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Giddyup64
Back