MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Utah Elk here I come!!

Congrats IdahoBugler looks like i drew the Late hunt in the same unit can't wait to see how you do.

Saw dozens of mature bulls last year during November muzzie spike elk season. Not the biggest elk in Utah but lots and lots of mature bulls and little private land.

Please shoot me a PM when you are ready to start looking. Happy to give pointers.

Congratulations

Thats awesome Bryce! Lookin forward to your grip n grin photos this year! I haven't checked my credit card but I'm pretty confident nothing special has been charged to it:)

I was going to hold out, but you guys talked me into it, time to check the CC.

blast

Last edited:
Congratulations :) Those elk tags are hard to come by. I am not sure if your elk tag is good as far north as the Uinta's, but I drew a mountain goat tag there and will be scouting for them.
If your tag is good for there, I'll let you know what I see in the way of elk.

Hey guys - Thanks for all the replies. It is confirmed I drew the archery tag. I've been there once with the moose man and it was a blast. I'm pretty dang excited.

Someone asked and it took me 8 points to get the tag. I'll pm the ones that offered up help. Thanks a bunch.

elk_hunter - I've been swamped with baseball and the little girl running us like crazy. Not even much time to hunt anymore. Hope all is well with you bud.

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theghostbull
Back