Utah Bonus Points for General Deer

lastlight

I already know the answer to this, but would Utah let me use limited entry bonus points (5) on a general buck deer tag? I cant believe I screwed up all these years and never bought bonus points as I thought it was all the same. I hate states with confusing systems with multiple point strategies. I applied for a general unit that takes 5 points but I only have 5 bonus points apparently!

I already know the answer to this, but would Utah let me use limited entry bonus points (5) on a general buck deer tag? I cant believe I screwed up all these years and never bought bonus points as I thought it was all the same. I hate states with confusing systems with multiple point strategies. I applied for a general unit that takes 5 points but I only have 5 bonus points apparently!
No

For nonresidents general deer and limited deer are like different animals. I had the same question a 3-4 years ago so I called and ask them to make sure I understood.

There are quite a few general unit deer hunts in Utah that can be drawn with 0 points as a Nonresident.

Yea I know, the quality and overall health of the herd seems like it’s not doing well in most units. PV herd is one of the only ones above pop objectives surprisingly.

That’s a great buck Dan.

I have 4 Gen deer points in Utah and hope to use them in the next few years. Really looking forward to exploring more of utahs amazing scenery.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back