Utah 2020 Draw Results Thread

Just received my email. Successful for Elk. What a day. I'm grateful that I will get to experience the elk woods of Utah this fall! Will more than likely be my one and only time I hold an elk tag there. Congrats to those who drew. Time for some cold ones 🍻

Last edited:
Still no email, or card hit. I wonder if they’re going on alphabetical order.

I have my email but no email for my son yet. Both go to the same email address. Last year I got my email 4 hours before I got my son's. Seems somewhat random.

Still no charge but just got the email... successful for General deer. Was a shock... thought I’d missed out

Nothing for me but that was expected with all long shot draw odds. In hindsight, after the whooping Utah gave me last year during an early rifle deer hunt, it's probably best we took a break from each other for awhile. Congrats and good luck to everyone who drew.

Still no charge but just got the email... successful for General deer. Was a shock... thought I’d missed out
Decent chance there was a problem with your credit card. If so, you’ll get a separate email. That happened to me. My credit card company rejected the charge for some reason.

Decent chance there was a problem with your credit card. If so, you’ll get a separate email. That happened to me. My credit card company rejected the charge for some reason.
I actually just rechecked and it was charged today. I guess I had given up looking and thought it was over. lol isn’t the best tag but it will be my first out of state hunt and in an area I’ve at least explored some. be it while on the job but got start somewhere! Happy late birthday to me lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back