Caribou Gear

Utah 2020 Application Booklet now available

Low odds indeed and crappy archery dates. With that said, I beat 4% odds as a NR for an archery tag in 2012 and my daughter beat 1.8% odds for a late rifle tag in 2018. Had great buddies help on both hunts and both bulls are in my living room!

If anyone should be so lucky
"New this year: Starting in 2020, hunters (both residents and nonresidents) may not obtain more than one pronghorn, moose, mountain goat, bison or bighorn sheep permit in the same year. "

I beat long long odds one year and drew San Juan early rifle tag with 5 pts. So it does happen

I've got 19 NR elk pts. Trying to decide on whether to try to hunt this fall or keep accumulating pts.

DRS, with 19 points you could get a great elk tag in the center part of the state and hunt during the rut.

DRS, with 19 points you could get a great elk tag in the center part of the state and hunt during the rut.
elkantlers. I have 21 points going into this year and that is exactly my plan. It has been a long wait and I am excited to come to your beautiful state and enjoy the experience. Good luck in the draw!

Draw odds suck, but Utah is about as cheap as you can apply for points anywhere and get 2 years of apps per hunting license bought. With only 4 points so far, I should probably give up, but I’m stubborn. I’m going to hunt there for deer and elk at some point.

It is defiantly hard!! It’s even hard for me as a resident, but oh so worth it when you do draw! If anyone wants help contact me
Thanks
Darrin

Back