NEW SITKA Ambient 75

Used DLSR?

Dinkshooter

Anyone ever buy a used one and had good luck? I was hoping for so much more on this little feathered friend………………………….

P1010974.jpg

P1010972.jpg

P1010968.jpg

He did not like the dog

P1010946.jpg

No big deal, I'll probably find another one outside the door to take pictures of all day long:rolleyes:

I exchanged my Sony S2 for a refurbished one when the CCD on my original went out. I think there are better ones out there. I'd feel better buying a used digital camera from someone I knew was upgrading rather than potentially buying someone's refurbished lemon...

Of course if you are just using that as a cover to "show off" your photography skills, I'll play along..

Wow nice pictures...! (this is sincere)

Those were all taken with a Point and Shoot, not a DLSR. It is a nice P&S though, Leica lens, 14Mp.

They are nice pics too.

Tortured artist maybe? Nothing will ever be good enough!

I want better detail, I want to be Mtmiller, AKdrifter..................

Single white female redo, run boys run.

Haha, I just did that quick search on ebay and then I thought the name and location looked familiar. I think he posts on 24 as well.

I have picked up a used DSLR off of craigslist before. Seems to be a fine camera, the seller was upgrading to a newer model and the older one still worked fine. They were selling the body only which worked perfect for me because I had several lenses but the body that I had was getting finicky with actually recording the image to the card.

(Nikon D70S is the one I had that was acting finicky and I upgraded to a D90) I think the guy I bought it from had upgraded to a D300s.

This is the same set up I have.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nikon-D90-1...tal_Cameras&hash=item2326ba0acc#ht_246wt_1172

That camera has 13K shutter actuations...mine is a little over 35K actuations.

I am no expert, but thought I would throw this out there.

good luck and SLR or not, good pics....

I happen to have the exact same setup. Just because you have the camera it doesn't mean you are going to take the same quality of pictures as someone else (insert mtmiller here) with this setup. Trust me, I know.

NEW Sitka Ambient 75

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juicer52
Back