US official says wolf population has recovered

I feel like I'm listening to a broken record. I just can't get my hopes up anymore when it comes to delisting wolves. A new lawsuit will be announced soon and a judge will halt the process.

A new lawsuit will be announced soon and a judge will halt the process

I know a few HT members don't give a rats what company clothing / gear is purchased to wear or use - cheers to you for your choice... Others do.

For those that do care where your $$$ goes, making sure you are not spending - paying your $$$ into the clothing and gear companies that oppose delisting wolves, try the following google search, as an example: " Patagonia Action Works Wolves ". Patagonia touts how your money is used to directly finance the google pages of wolf organizations that oppose delisting wolves.
There are other companies that vocally oppose delisting wolves as well. Patagonia is a prime example...

If you care where your $$$ goes for those items you purchase, check them out. Many pro hunting, pro conservation, pro public lands are present with quality clothing and gear.

A new lawsuit - paid on behalf of companies who actively finance such obstruction.

Companies that are vocally pro or anti anything have too many customers. I can say this because they are going to lose a few every time there is a flare up.

I am not sure if the new norm is you have to have a company culture that reflects personal feelings of the ownership even when those feelings are minimally related to the product or service. I recall a few times when an actor or singer I liked would take a public stand on a hot topic not related to making music nor movies. Frankly, I usually dismiss their observations as am not sure a high school drop out that flies on private planes for weekend "recharging trips" is the person to take advice on whether I should use 2-ply or 1-ply to save the glaciers. At other times, I get annoyed and impacts my ability to enjoy their art

Here is an example. I was at a concert a few years ago and the artist was late taking the stage and then would rant between songs about how stupid the President was about some things that are actually vexing issues that have not been solved by prior Presidents nor prior generations so is not quite reasonable for an educated person on the issues to claim "the President is a train wreck" yet the artist would like to lay 100% at the feet of anyone much less the President at the time. Most of the crowd cheered her on as if she was an oracle sent to share the one truth. Blah blah blah and applause until I began surfing my phone to fill time.

Patagonia makes some things I would use but the only way I am shopping there is if I can't find a comparable item anywhere else. I am not going to burn my jacket.

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Waspocrew
Back